Thursday, October 14, 2010

10.14.2010

Emily, Standing In Contrapposto, In Profile, Her Arms Folded
title: Emily, Standing In Contrapposto, In Profile, Her Arms Folded
size: 5x6.5 in.
medium: watercolor (on 90lb watercolor paper)
price: $75.00



Well, I knew this was bound to happen one of these days. Yesterday at Hipbone Studios, I had the pleasure to paint the beautiful Emily. Well back in New York, I also had had the pleasure to paint a model named Emily. Unfortunately for me, I don't know either if the Emily's last names, so I wasn't able to solve this predicament the same way I did with the two Sara's. So I'm forced to label this Emily as "Emily PDX" (until I find out her last name) for the 2 people who are sticklers for naming conventions in my tags (Me being one of them, but I'm sure there's at least one out there).

No comments: