Monday, November 1, 2010

11.01.2010

1234th Nude!!!

Julie, Standing In Profile, Leaning Forward, Her Left Hand On Her Hip
title: Julie, Standing In Profile, Leaning Forward, Her Left Hand On Her Hip
size: 12x18 in.
medium: watercolor
price: $300.00



Remember this post, the one that started this little blog? Well this painting is from the same session way back in 2007. I was reminded of this painting of Julie Atlas Muz after seeing her in a recent episode of HBO's Bored to Death and decided to post it to commemorate my 1234th Nude. This may be a weird milestone, but once you go over 1000 there's not a lot of milestones left. Besides, it's fun to go back a few years and see how the work I did then compares to the work I'm doing now. Plus it gives me an excuse to plug the Holiday Sale which I'm starting a month earlier.

No comments: