Wednesday, July 27, 2011

07.27.2011

1500th Nude!!!

Couple Embrace 1 (Roger and Nikki, Seated, Embracing)
title: Couple Embrace 1 (Roger and Nikki, Seated, Embracing)
size: 11x15 in. (15x19 in. framed)
medium: watercolor, pencil
price: $500.00



The 1500th nude! As I did with the 500th Nude, I am commemorating this occasion by offering this painting framed in a matte-black wooden frame, behind Plexiglas, floated on archival and acid-free white matte board. Total dimensions of the frame are 15x19 inches.

I framed this piece along with a few others WAY back in late 2006 in preparation for a solo show at the Ironworks Gallery in the Bronx. Unfortunately for me and for Ironworks, the gallery closed a month before my opening. Check out some of the other pieces from the show that never was in the Fine Art section of my website.

1 comment:

Stephen Magsig said...

Arkady, WOW! Congratulations on such a great body of work, Bravo!