Saturday, December 31, 2011

12.31.2011

Good Bye 2011!
(and good riddance)

Heather, Standing In Profile And Reverse, Her Left And On Her Hip
title: Heather, Standing In Profile And Reverse, Her Left And On Her Hip
size: 11x15 in.
medium: watercolor, pencil
price: $200.00


2011 is finally almost over, and here in this post, Heather is turning her back on 2011 and looking forward to 2012. It was another tough year, not just for me, I'm sure. The economic troubles around the world were a strain on everyone and I'm sure will continue for the bulk of 2012. But I'm as hopeful as ever that 2012 will be a better year. The economy will improve and with it everyone's fortunes will as well. And that will reverberate throughout the world. Always the optimist, I think that, despite all of the problems in the world, humanity is progressing. And that is very exiting to be a part of.

I hope everyone has a joyful and safe New Year's Eve. See you all in 2012!

No comments: