Wednesday, July 23, 2008

07.23.2008

I'll be out of town for the next two weeks. I'm heading out to San Diego for the annual ComicCon International and then up to San Francisco. I'm bringing my Best of Nude of the Day: Year One book to promote it on the west coast. In the Introduction of the book I talk about how this blog came to be and how I got involved with the Society of Illustrators. While I'm away I prepared about two weeks of posts with some of my first sketches (from April 2005) at the Society of Illustrators Jazz & Sketch.
Enjoy!
And see you in two weeks.

Julie, Seated In Profile, With Arms On Her Hips, Wearing a Top-Hat, Stockings, Garter Belts and Pasties
title: Julie, Seated In Profile, With Arms On Her Hips, Wearing a Top-Hat, Stockings, Garter Belts and Pasties
size: 7.5x11 in.
medium: pencil (on sketchbook paper)
price: $75.00

No comments: