Wednesday, August 18, 2010

08.18.2010

Ariel, Standing In Contrapposto, Her Left Hand On Her Hip
title: Ariel, Standing In Contrapposto, Her Left Hand On Her Hip
size: 11x15 in.
medium: watercolor, pencil
price: $150.00



Guess what everyone, this is one of my first watercolors done in my new city, Portland, Oregon. I went to the Hipbone Studio last week and after catching my breath from the bike ride there (I'm way out of shape) and getting situated, I struggled to get back into the grove of drawing from a live model. It wasn't the most successful session, but the new environment was nice and the new model was a great challenge. We'll see how I'll do at the next one.

Guess what again? Today is also the last day of my 20's. That's right, tomorrow I turn the big 3-0. So if you want to make my day, take advantage of the 2-for-1 Sale and buy a drawing (hint. hint).

No comments: