Thursday, August 26, 2010

08.26.2010

Sara, Seated In Profile, Leaning On Her Left Elbow
title: Sara, Seated In Profile, Leaning On Her Left Elbow
size: 9x12 in.
medium: watercolor, ink
price: $150.00



Another day at the Hipbone Studio digging around to find my grove. This is a new model for me but with the same name as one of the models at the Society of Illustrators in NY. I knew this day would come, so to differentiate between the two, I changed the old tag to Sara B. Hope this doesn't confuse people too much.

Portlanders, go check out the Last Thursday festivities on Alberta Street today. Rebecca is setting up a stand with her newly painted silks and she will have some of my watercolors out as well. I, unfortunately, won't be able to make it because I'm visiting family in Florida (and desperately trying to finish up some Illustration work).

No comments: