Tuesday, February 23, 2010

02.23.2010

Nikki, Seated In Profile, Leaning Back (Roger Sleeping In Her Lap)
title: Nikki, Seated In Profile, Leaning Back (Roger Sleeping In Her Lap)
size: 11x15 in.
medium: watercolor, pencil
price: $200.00


This is an oldie from sometime in 2006. I painted at the same time as a few other pieces I posted on this blog. Most notably, the 500th Nude in 2008. And speaking of milestones, tune in next month for the 1000th nude. It'll be another oldie that I totally forgot about, but recently rediscovered. In the meantime, you'll be seeing some new prices on the pieces old and new. I resisted doing this for well over a year now, but after post 1000, I will be raising the prices on all the available work. If you see something with the new price before the 1000th post goes up, you can still get it at the old price. Email me and let me know. You have just over two weeks to do so. And if you can't afford to buy anything in the near future, you still have a week to win a piece (click here for details).

No comments: