Wednesday, October 1, 2014

10.01.2014

John, Seated In Profile, Looking Away
title: John, Seated In Profile, Looking Away
size: 11x15 in.
medium: watercolor, pencil
price: $200.00



Hey everyone, I'm Back!!!

I've had a pretty hectic summer, moving a total of three times and eventually ending up in St. Paul, Minnesota. Although I was sad to leave Portland, and miss it greatly, I'm excited to start anew in a whole new (and much colder) environment. I've finally settled into my new space and am happy to be doing art full time again.

I've started exploring some of the figure drawing sessions around the Twin Cities, and I'm looking forward to going to a few different ones. My favorite so far has been the Florence Hill Figure Drawing Co-op. Florence has hosted the Figure Drawing Co-op since 1976. WOW!

2 comments:

John Douglas said...

Let me be among the first to welcome you to Minnesota! :-) (I'm in Winona, MN, myself.)

"Colder"? I'm sure you meant to say... "Cooler!" [Puts on sunglasses]

No, wait, it really is Colder. Much, MUCH colder... [Puts on a scarf along with the sunglasses]

Welcome to Minnesota and welcome back to blogging! :-)

Arkady Roytman said...

Thanks for the warm welcome John. ;)