Saturday, June 6, 2009

06.06.2009

Here's a drawing for Drawing Day 2009.
Drawing Day 2009
Help promote art by drawing today and putting your results online. You don't have to be an artist to participate, just a lover of art. Click on the banner above for more details.

Legs Malone, Seated In Semi-Profile, Leaning On Her Arms (Version 1)
title: Legs Malone, Seated In Semi-Profile, Leaning On Her Arms (Version 1)
size: 9x12 in.
medium: pencil
price: $100.00



I started this one off in a typical fashion (with the head) and by the time I got to the arms I realized that I would not be able to fit the hands in. So instead of continuing without the hands (which I really wanted to put in) I gave up on this sketch and started a new one with the time I had left in the pose. Tune in tomorrow for version 2.

No comments: